Natural Law: What It Is and Why We Need It
An introduction to the basic principles of the natural law by a legendary professor of law who taught for decades at the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Six 1-hour Lectures
- Enlightenment Jurisprudence and the "Culture of Death"
- The Reasoned Foundations of the Natural Law
- Revelational Foundations of the Natural Law
- How Does the Natural Law Work?
- Natural Law as a Basis for Good Laws and a Protection Against Unjust Laws
- The Natural Law as Incorporated into the Teaching of Christ by the Magisterium