Michael Dauphinais, Ph.D.
Christology is now available for free at CatholicThinkers.org
This course addresses basic Christological issues as articulated by Aquinas in the Summa and Summa Contra Gentiles. These include, but are not limited to: one divine Person with two natures, the hypostatic union and inferences from it, the prerogatives of Christ’s human nature, issues of redemption, and the three offices of Christ. Scripture and the writings of John Paul II and Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger are used.
12 30-minute lectures
- Christ and The Old Testament
- Christ and The Gospels
- St. Paul's Hymns of Christ
- Controversies and Creeds - Apostolic Age
- Controversies and Creeds - Arius to Ephesus
- Controversies and Creeds - Chalcedon and Beyond
- St. Thomas Aquinas
- Modern Trends
- Modern Trends - Continued
- Contemporary Controversies About Christ
- Theories of Atonement
- Israel and Christ