Religious Art History
A short history of some of the high-points and essential elements of religious art from its ancient origins up to the Baroque and Counter-Reformation periods.
Because Mr. Armstrong makes frequent visual references in this lecture, it is only available in DVD format.
8 1-hour Lectures
- The Cosmos in Greek Art
- Christian Art of the East and the West
- Fundamentals of Universal Symbolism
- Medieval Art
- The Franciscan Spirit in Art
- Fra Angelico: Dominican Saint and Genius
- The High Renaissance
- Baroque and Counter-Reformation Art