The Spiritual Life
Twelve 30-minute Lectures.
- Goals of Spiritual Life
- Christ the Way, the Truth and the life
- Recapitulation by and in Christ
- Conversion from Sin
- Progress Through Purification
- The Sacraments
- Further Reflection on Sacraments
- The Virtues
- Examination of Conscience & Discernment of Spirit
From The Spiritual Life:
"While we never cease to be in the image of God, that's a structural feature about us, we have unfortunately frequently lost the likeness. It has been obscured by original sin, and then the history of actual sins in our own persons, and sometimes in the disabilities that are inflicted upon a whole culture. For this reason, the efforts to restore our likeness, we who were made in God's image, require the spiritual life."