An introduction to the Liturgy and the Sacraments, including a detailed analysis of each of the seven Sacraments.
Twelve 30-minute Lectures.
- The Sacramental Economy
- Sacraments and Sacramentals
- Infant Baptism and Confirmation
- Introduction to the Eucharist
- Eucharist as Sacrifice, Presence, & Meal
- Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation
- Anointing of the Sick (CCC 1499-1532)
- Introduction to Holy Orders
- Historical Development and Dogmatic Teaching
- Introduction to Holy Matrimony
- Theology of Matrimony in the Western Theological Tradition